WATERDOG COMPUTER WORKS
WATERDOG COMPUTER WORKS is a residential and commercial computer service company that tackles your most complex computer issues on location, including:
- Computer repair
- New computer setup
- Software and operating system upgrades
- Internet connection problems
- Wireless networks setup
- Printer setup/repair
- Peripheral setup/repair (cameras, iPods, you name it)
- Spyware and virus removal
- IT outsourcing
- …And any other frustrating computer, electronic or technology problems
We service all of Montgomery, Delaware, Chester, Philadelphia and Bucks counties.
We are dedicated to providing…
- Solutions to your most complex hardware/software needs
- Superior service for all clients; No job is too small or too big
- Rapid response to your call within 2 business hours
- Technical support over the phone, when at all possible (some situations require scheduling an on-site appointment)
The business was originally founded as In-Home Advanced Technologies (iHAT) on February 1, 2002 in Narberth, Pennsylvania. After nearly 10 years, the business relocated and re-branded iHAT as WATERDOG COMPUTER WORKS.
Named as a tribute to Waterdog President Fred Robinson’s dog “Joey,” WATERDOG COMPUTER WORKS embodies the nobility and work ethic of the Portuguese Waterdog, a working dog originally bred to retrieve lost tackle and broken nets and act as a courier from ship to shore. With “Joey” as the mascot, Waterdog Computer Works technicians will be faithfully ‘swimming out’ to you and resolving your computer needs!
We offer excellent professional service in-home, on site, or in our storefront location on North Wayne Avenue in the charming retail and restaurant community of downtown Wayne, Pennsylvania.
Our hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 – 5:30, Saturday 10:00 – 4:00. Contact our offices at 484-544-0992